Chosen Generation Youth Ministries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clock

Favorite Movie?

+9
Garrett
thehammer
PastorJD
Sammie
summerday
JoshAllen
J-Bob
Em
Kyle
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Movie?

Post  AKSilverShadow Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 am

Titanic. The one with Leonardo Dicaprigirl.....The only reason i say this is cause, not everyone lived happily everafter. U know those romance movies that make it seems like everyone does live happily everafter? I seen this in the theatre and laughed so hard cause all the girls were crying when Dicaprigirl died and sank with the TItanic. It was my favorite part of the whole movie.
AKSilverShadow
AKSilverShadow

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  marsella Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:23 am

AKSilverShadow wrote:Titanic. The one with Leonardo Dicaprigirl.....The only reason i say this is cause, not everyone lived happily everafter. U know those romance movies that make it seems like everyone does live happily everafter? I seen this in the theatre and laughed so hard cause all the girls were crying when Dicaprigirl died and sank with the TItanic. It was my favorite part of the whole movie.
:< well thats a first im not no fan of the dude neva heard of him actully you men the famouse painter wow Shocked thought he like died in the 1800's any way another one is stewart little 1,2,and 3 =( more rat's who talk blah

marsella

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/damonlovessyou

Back to top Go down

Post  summerday Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 pm

He's talking about Leonardo DiCaprio...not Leonardo da Vinci. lol. Yeah, da Vinci died in 1519 but DiCaprio is still kickin'. Smile Anyways, I'm a Ratatouille fan. The Disney movie that I want though is Cinderella!!! I had the VHS but watched it so much as a little girl that it doesn't work anymore. Sad
summerday
summerday

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.ketchikanchurchofgod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3